Aphrodite: what you find attractive in a person
- sarcasm and humor (but not rudeness), green eyes, curly hair, freckles, not being afraid to really like things
Apollo: favourite piece of music
- HTTYD/HTTYD2 soundtracks
Ares: opinion on war
- I think we could do so much more with peace and understanding. but i know people are what make wars necessary, i just wish we didn’t have them.
Artemis: favourite animal and why
- sea turtle. and i have no clue why, theyre just so pretty and wise-looking
Athena: share a piece of wisdom
- Do no harm, but take no crap.
Dionysus: red, white, or rosé?
- rosé, though i confess to having very limited experience with any
Demeter: favourite season and why
- summer. i hate the cold and i love being on/in/near the water, which is how i spend my ideal summer days
Eros: describe your crush
- animated gay swimmers who need to get a life outside their swim club (im watching Free! right now…)
Hades: do you believe in life after death?
Helios: opinion on tanning
- i don’t agree with hardcore “natural” or artificial tanning (especially not in tanning beds) because of the negative health effects on skin. but i admit to laying out in the sun every now and then for a half hour or so.
Hephaestus: do you think disability can ruin a relationship?
- only if you’re stupid and aren’t completely invested in the relationship.
Hera: opinion on feminism
- i think the world would be a better place if everyone was a feminist
Hermes: last text you sent
- trying to figure out how my sister and i are going to eat dinner tonight
Hestia: describe your ideal house
- the Kent family farmhouse from Smallville. google it.
Pan: opinion on gay rights
- I think its extremely important to ensure equality for EVERYONE as far as rights are concerned; that means gay, bisexual, and transgender as well.
Persephone: is climate change really a thing or is everyone just overreacting?
- i think its a thing that we all need to be conscious of so we can take better care of our planet.
Poseidon: list three fears
- losing loved ones
- being alone in the dark
Zeus: three places you want to travel to
- the UK